• School of Business management (Tehran). I have worked as account receivable manager in Los Angeles for 3 years. Apartment building manager for 6 years. Self-employed since 1998.
• Contribution for house of Iran: I have been a member of House of Iran and a volunteer for many years.
• Served as secretary of House of Iran in 2010, for 1 ½ year.
• Started and managed House of Iran’s booth in the beer garden at Balboa Park for December nights to produce more income for House of Iran. Working directly with the current president of HOI for December Nights preparation and Norooz celebration at Balboa Park.
• Elected vice president for the 2012, but had to resign for personal reasons."
I have been involved in the Iranian community for many years as volunteer and love promoting my heritage and culture with the young generation. I am a team player.
My goals will be to bring new members and more cultural activities to AIAP."