This seminar provides you clear, doable, and practical strategies to implement your New Year's resolution.
We will cover the following topics:
• Why do we need a written New Year’s resolution?
• What is a goal and what is a vehicle?
• What goals do we have in the New Year’s resolutions?
• Why do we want these goals?
• How do we make these goals happen?
• What are driving forces of these goals?
• How should we sort our priorities and goals?
• Who is the person behind these goals?
• What is the elevator pitch of this new person?
• How can we evaluate these goals to higher purpose?
In addition there was a free sneak preview webinar on December 23, 2013. This webinar was designed to support and inform those who are participating this seminar by providing essential information and handouts.
The seminar will reinforce powerful techniques in your brain to implement the most effective way of learning. These goals are dreams and not a reality until they followed by a massive action. You will learn how to plan for massive action to get you closer to your written goals.
Participants will receive a digital copy of the forthcoming book even before it’s public.
Participants will have access to membership area of the hammedardalani.com website for more material and Q&A for the next 6 months.