This event is in the past.
|Early-Bird Professional and Student- $75
|Early-Bird Family - $150 for two
(Family members only)
Become a member now and enjoy discounts on tickets
- The above ticket prices for both members and nonmembers will go up after the initial number of subsidized tickets are sold based on first come first served.
- Seating is on a First Come First Served basis. If you are planning to sit with someone, please buy the tickets all at the same time.
Once again we are having an event on the luxurious Hornblow Cruise on March 23.
Join other Iranians in a big event to celebrate the Persian New year and the beginning of the Spring.
There is going to be Haft-Seen, a delicious premium three-course meal followed by entertaining programs and dance and music by DJ Julius.
- Ardavan Mofid will host the event
- The Signature Salad Mixed Baby Greens, Seasonal Crisp Vegetables Lightly Dressed Warm Rustic Rolls with Butter
- California Grilled Breast of Chicken Cream Sauce Parmesan Risotto, Seasonal Vegetable
- Vegetarian Selection Roasted Vegetable Timpano Fresh Pasta, Italian Cheese, Sauce Bichamel With Wilted Spinach, Fennel, Leeks, Fresh Tomato Sauce
** Child Ticket Choice
- Fresh Filet of Salmon with Citrus Marinade, Papaya, Cilantro Relish Parmesan Risotto, Seasonal Vegetable
- Chicken fingers with french fries served with fresh fruit and a Brownie
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Dark Chocolate Cookie Crust, Berry Sauce, Whipped Cream
Stay tuned for further details.
Get early-bird tickets soon, as they are going to be sold out soon.
View last year full album
Nowrūz (Persian: نوروز, IPA: [nouˈɾuːz], meaning "[The] New Day") is the name of the Iranian/Persian New Year in Iranian calendars and the corresponding traditional celebrations. Nowruz is also widely referred to as the "Persian New Year". Nowruz is celebrated and observed by Iranian peoples and the related cultural continent and has spread in many other parts of the world, including parts of Central Asia, Caucasus, South Asia, Northwestern China, the Crimea and some groups in the Balkans.
Nowruz marks the first day of spring and the beginning of the year in the Iranian calendar. It is celebrated on the day of the astronomical Northward equinox, which usually occurs on March 21 or the previous/following day depending on where it is observed. As well as being a Zoroastrian holiday and having significance amongst the Zoroastrian ancestors of modern Iranians, the same time is celebrated in parts of the South Asian sub-continent as the new year. The moment the Sun crosses the celestial equator and equalizes night and day is calculated exactly every year and Iranian families gather together to observe the rituals.
وروز برابر با یکم فروردین ماه (روزشمار خورشیدی)، جشن آغاز سال و یکی از کهنترین جشنهای به جا مانده از دوران باستان است. خاستگاه نوروز در ایران باستان میباشد و هنوز مردم مناطق مختلف فلات ایران نوروز را جشن میگیرند. امروزه زمان برگزاری نوروز، در آغاز فصل بهار است. نوروز در ایران و افغانستان آغاز سال نو محسوب میشود و در برخی دیگر از کشورها تعطیل رسمی است.
Saturday, March 23, 2012
6:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Boarding time: 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Grape Street Pier, 1800 N. Harbor
San Diego, CA, 92101
- If you are not sure of your membership please contact email@example.com. You may Become a Member or Renew Your Membership online (It may take up to 24 hours for your membership to become active).
- Please make sure you specify your main course. If you do not specify your desired meal, chicken breast will be served by default
- If you have problems buying your ticket please call (858)-215-2427 or (858) 336-1705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org